The Village Green will be a beautiful green space with an event gazebo in the heart of the development, offering recreation and opportunities for visitors to relax and intermingle in a safe, easily accessible area. The planned amenities for the Village Green will include:
- Village Lawn - 1.5 acres of manicured lawn space for passive relaxation, outdoor dining, and evening events including movies and concerts in the park.
- Village Boardwalk - a hardscaped and landscaped pedestrian boardwalk creating safe and scenic pedestrian connection to all retail, restaurant, amenity, and recreation components of Nottingham.
- Events Gazebo - a trellised stage with lighting and power to allow for seasonally programmed musical performances including a "Concert on the Lawn" series.
- Food Truck Court - a convenient curbside Food Truck Court immediately connected to the Boardwalk and Village Lawn outdoor dining areas, to be activated seasonally on a regular schedule and jointly programmed by the City of Eudora and Nottingham merchants.
- Farmer's Market Plaza - a seasonal Farmer's Market attracting local and regional farms to display and market their fresh, homegrown products to visitors. Farmer's Markets provide a cost-effective, retail sales opportunity for local food producers.
- Eudora Parks & Recreation Center - adjacent to the Village Green, this community center provides additional parks and recreation opportunities that enhance and promote a healthy lifestyle for all ages. It gives residents and others from surrounding communities the opportunity for family-oriented activities.