Fireworks Program

Fireworks Sales

Application for permit to sell consumer fireworks in the City of Eudora shall be in writing on forms provided by the City of Eudora Fire & EMS Department. Completed applications must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the event. Incomplete applications shall not be approved and returned to the applicant. Approved applications are for the sale of legal 1.4G (consumer fireworks) in the State of Kansas. Click HERE to download the application.

Illegal Fireworks

Fireworks on sticks meant to go airborne and 1.3G and lower fireworks are illegal within the City of Eudora. Call 911 to report illegal fireworks within the City of Eudora. Do not bring fireworks to the Public Fireworks Show.